KINDLES AND WINE
Welcome to the voting round for Best Group Blog! Voting will last one week, from July 26, 12:00 AM to August 2, 11:59 PM, and please only vote once. There is only one category today, so you do not need to scroll!
- 1,326 email subscribers
- 3,390 twitter followers, and other avenues.
- Amount of time we've been blogging: Since February 2012 (1 1/2 years).
Twitter | Facebook
Under The Covers
Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, Oh My
- Blog administrators- Wendy, Shonna and LT
- Date started- November 06, 2009
- Blog Followers (GFC)- 583
- Networked Blog Followers- 196
- Facebook Page Followers- 2305
- Pageviews (07/15/13) -180
- Pageviews last month- 3026
- Pageviews all time history- 109416
Lyn and I have been blogging since March of 2011. Well, I have anyway. Lyn joined me officially in January of 2013. But she had been guest blogging for me more than half a year before that. So she is just as much a part of Great Imaginations as I am.
- 1263 GFC followers
- 316 Facebook fans
- 319 Bloglovin followers
- 1356 RSS followers
- 3500-4000 unique pageviews a month
Kindles and Wine
Kindles & Wine was founded in 2012 by Kindle Gal and features six of her bookloving gal pals. Our goal is to provide honest reviews of books covering nearly every genre. Just for fun, we include a suggested wine or other beverage pairing to go along with each book reviewed with the all-important disclaimer: Please drink and read responsibly! We're super honored to have been nominated for Best Group Blog!
- How Long Blogging: 1 year (since June 26, 2012)
- # of Email Subscribers: 1,798
- # of Posts in June 2013: 13
- Average # of Comments per Post in June 2013: 108
- # of Unique Visitors in June 2013: 3,051
- # of Page Views in June 2013: 11,076
Kindles & Wine is my favorite blog to visit. I have discovered so many wonderful authors and books because of the terrific interviews this site offers. They also have some awesome contests to go along with their reviews. This group makes me feel as if I'm talking to a good friend about a book I need to read." —Becka Lynn
I love Kindles & Wine. The reviews are really honest, teamed with great author interviews. All the reviewers are loads of fun, hence the hugely entertaining comments after every review!
Kindles & Wine is my go-to blog. They have good contests and they always have good information!
Remember, voting lasts a week until August 2, 11:59 PM EST. Please only vote once, and do not cheat. Good luck! :)