Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bloggy Awards 2013 Winners!

Wow, this was such a fun few weeks, we're so happy that we got to share these experiences with you! <3 But, I won't delay this any further.

And the winners are:

Best Breakout Blog: A Bookish Blog
Best Group Blog: Great Imaginations
Trending Blog: The Mile Long Bookshelf
Most Creative: Ensconced in YA
Best Design: Feed Me Books Now
Well-Known: Alluring Reads
Nicest Blogger: A Sunny Spot Blog
Best Meme: Cover Snark
Twitter Fiend: Cabin Goddess
Best Reviews: Kindles and Wine
Most Influential: Fictionators
Blogging Fairy: Xpresso Reads
Most Hilarious Reviews: Cuddlebuggery
Most Social Author: Erin Albert
Books, Blogs, and Media, Oh My!: AG Howard

So that's it! We'll be emailing everybody shortly with your little winner buttons, and thank you again for such a successful Bloggy Awards! <33

This will be our last year doing this, but we want to thank you for the continued support throughout the entire process. We love you!

8 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you so much to everyone who voted for me! You guys really are the best. And thank you to the amazing people who run The Bloggy Awards, I'll be sad to see it go :( Congratulations to all the winners :)

    - Sunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't believe that I won Trending Blog! Thanks to the wonderful people who run the Bloggy Awards and to the people who voted, you have no idea how much it means to me :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Let me know if you need my email address! ;)

    Thank you to those that voted on my behalf! I am forever grateful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy Youtube Views
    Hello friends, nice post and nice urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete