Sunday, July 28, 2013

Well-Known Blogger Voting

VOTING ENDED. Well Known goes to...
ALLURING READS

Welcome to the voting round for Well-Known Blogger! Voting will last a week, from July 28, 12:00 AM EST to August 4, 11:59 PM EST. Please only vote once, do not cheat, and scroll up for the Nicest Blogger category!

Alluring ReadsAlluring Reads

I started Alluring Reads to share my love of books with people. I don't have many readers in my life so I thought this was a good way to branch out and meet people with the same interests as me, and it has worked! I have met so many fabulous people through blogging. As for how I became 'well-known'? Well, I don't really think I am well-known, there are so many different corners of the blogosphere and new people to discover every single day. I think that one of the most important parts of blogging is definitely the social aspect. I love having discussions on Twitter and commenting on other people's blogs!

Stats:

  • I have been blogging for just over a year (it was a year in February) and I have loved every single day of it.
  • I average 7000 page views a month.
  • I have 1894 RSS Feed subscribers, 2424 Twitter Followers, 1247 page likes on Facebook, and 854 Bloglovin' followers. I had nearly 2900 GFC followers until I lost them last week when I switched over to Wordpress.
  • I average about 20 comments per post.

Media Links:
Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads

I am a Reader, Not a Writer


Remember, voting will last a week until August 4, 11:59 PM EST. Please only vote once, do not cheat, and good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment